the Rift

[OPEN] No More Strippers, I Swear

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I could have teased you, you know, for being all scared when I came out of the fog, but I didn't and you owe me for it. It didn't bother me too much that you stood there like a tree while I nuzzled all over you because I never knew you to be one for affection, but I was and had decided that you were just going to have to deal with it. You were a good sport, which was actually really surprising.

I can admit that I was surprised to hear that I had left you behind for a change. I grinned sheepishly when you looked at me and squeezed my wings against my sides. I needed to remember that you didn't have wings, at least I thought you didn't at that point, and that I couldn't just jump off of the nearest cliff and fly away to adventures like I had done a few times. But you were busy doing whatever it was you do when we were apart, so that kept me from feeling too bad about it.

My ears tilted forward when you started to talk about the thing that was hanging around your horn, but you tripped over your words. Rather than interrupt you I just smiled and listened and watched each tilt of your head, scuff of your hoof, and shift of your weight. I could have watched you for days, but that would make me a stalker, wouldn't it? Anyways, I lowered my head when you did and slid the ring off of your horn so I could look at it more closely. "Its really pretty." I said as I looked at it, but at that point I was wondering where I would wear it and how I would put it on. I just knew that I needed to wear it and that I needed to give you something in return, but I didn't have anything fancy like that.

When I looked up you were looking away from me like you were embarrassed. Again, you weren't good with emotions, but whatever. I touched my muzzle against your cheek then stretched out my right wing and reached around for one of my feathers. One of the golden ones. You know. The ones that hurt a lot to pull out. I grasped the feather between my teeth and yanked it loose, flinching and squeezing my eyes shut against the sting of it because I'm a wimp. Without saying a word I tucked the feather into your short mane then took a step back to admire it.

Gold looked good on you then and it still does now.

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-09-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-09-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-09-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-11-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Dragomir - 12-12-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-13-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-13-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Amaris - 12-14-2013, 02:39 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Dragomir - 12-21-2013, 09:22 PM