the Rift

Walking In The Wind [Open]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna
He laid there, wings outstreched while every fiber in his body urged him to get up and moving. The forest floor was no place for a horse. It belonged to beetles, worms and other insects and he knew he was above them. In spite of that, he did not move. His wings was outstreched beside him, the white feathers contrasted his black body and sweat glistened down his neck. He was afraid. Not because he may be killed by some passing stallion, no. He was afraid because he wanted it to happen.

And he knew he was not alone. He may not be the most attentive horse, but he was not stupid. If anything, he was smart. Some would say it was stupid or dangerous to be in such a position for he was not nible or light at his feet. Standing up would take time he may not have and who knows? He may have been found by someone who wished him harm.

The relief flushed over him when a one winged mare came into his sight, and like always, he did not look directly at her, even when she spoke. He gathered his wingst to his body as to protect himself, but did nothing more.

"I'm alright" he answered in his dark, almost raspy voice before he gave his head a little shake. It was not to disagree what he had just said, but more for the fact that his long fringe now covered his eyes. He could feel the shame rise in him, espesially when someone had actually seen him fall. She must think he was a clown or something. Through his black fringe, he stole a glimpse of her that almost made his heart jump right out of his chest. She looked like an angel in his eyes.

He pulled himself together and managed to look away before he spoke. "I'm sorry if I startled you. It was not my intention"

Messages In This Thread
Walking In The Wind [Open] - by Windwalker - 12-18-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Walking In The Wind [Open] - by Africa - 12-19-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Walking In The Wind [Open] - by Windwalker - 12-19-2013, 07:13 AM
RE: Walking In The Wind [Open] - by Storm - 12-19-2013, 08:24 AM
RE: Walking In The Wind [Open] - by Africa - 12-19-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Walking In The Wind [Open] - by Windwalker - 12-20-2013, 05:03 AM
RE: Walking In The Wind [Open] - by Storm - 12-21-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Walking In The Wind [Open] - by Africa - 12-22-2013, 05:56 AM
RE: Walking In The Wind [Open] - by Windwalker - 12-22-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: Walking In The Wind [Open] - by Storm - 12-22-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Walking In The Wind [Open] - by Africa - 12-22-2013, 07:03 PM