the Rift

[OPEN] Coup D'état [Asylum Gathering]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
I left my trusty little wolf with Sia while I ran off to the Deep Forest, tearing away from Seele as she and Ghost patrolled for lost souls. I followed behind the big butt of the Druggy, the one Seele called a Blödmann. It sounded like blood man, but the way and context in which she spoke made it seem a little more like she was calling him a fool, which made me happy. Serves him right for being such a big, fat useless slab of drugged stallion. I didn't really pay much attention to the guy, but as of right now, I was questioning what the hell Seele was thinking, appointing this guy as a temporary commander. In these few minutes he could destroy us with one stomp of his uncoordinated hoof.

"Asylum." He called, his deep, gruff voice odd to hear. He was usually screaming profanity and hitting his head against trees. It was something different to hear him not screaming. I relax, trying to drone out all the noise around me to prod at Sameira. Stubbornly, she does not respond. Fine, be that way to me. She was probably frustrated that I had left her with Sia, and hadn't taken her with me to the Asylum gathering.

"Blah blah Lesbians."

Hold up.

I turn my head towards Oxy, brows narrowed. "What. Did. You. Just. Say?" I grumble, zipping forward with a fluent leap. I raise myself using my wings, getting my face as close as possible to Oxy's without me shish-kab-bobbing my brain on his horns. "Have you any respect for Seele and Eris?! Or are they just stupid little lebians in that screwed up peanut sized brain of yours?!" I snort, ears pinned to the back of my ears. I settle down, looking at Agrona. "I think Oxy was trying to bribe our Ladies with his stupid little leaves. That or he simply clung to them." I eye his leather satchel and then drag my eyes to his green stained lips. I try not to inhale because peeeeeyewwwww he smelt like the Marsh mixed with a family of dying skunks. Probably those little leaves he chewed on all the time. "The next time you call Seele and Eris lesbians, you'll forever be shamed because I'll be the one kicking that lazy ass of yours."

[unhappy 'mara is unhappy. :P]

Messages In This Thread
Coup D'état [Asylum Gathering] - by Oxy - 12-21-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Coup D'état [Asylum Gathering] - by Agrona - 12-22-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Coup D'état [Asylum Gathering] - by Amara - 12-22-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Coup D'état [Asylum Gathering] - by Aurelia - 12-22-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Coup D'état [Asylum Gathering] - by Histe - 12-23-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: Coup D'état [Asylum Gathering] - by Tatum - 12-24-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: Coup D'état [Asylum Gathering] - by Oxy - 12-24-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Coup D'état [Asylum Gathering] - by Tatum - 12-25-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Coup D'état [Asylum Gathering] - by Agrona - 12-26-2013, 01:23 PM