the Rift

[OPEN] Take me as I am (open/joing)

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
Krieger stood still head raised his sharpened curling horn towering over his large white head. He took in the scenery around him. His thickening pelt definitely keeping him warmer. After rolling his massive shoulder, always prepared to fight he spotted another unicorn, a stallion, making his way down the hill towards him. Krieger never smiled or made any hint at how he was feeling besides shifting his weight firmly onto all four hooves. Flipping his head slightly to cover his blind right eye with the thick curtain of his blood red mane he gazed at the approaching stallion carefully taking in his smaller stature and heavy muscles. As the bay unicorn drew slowly closer, Krieger stood calmly watching. He saw the stallion’s eyes roving over his own body. This didn’t bother him at all though, he was used to others gawking at him, his size ensured attention.

The voice that escaped the bay’s throat didn’t really seem to fit him, in the porcelain horse’s opinion. ‘What would I offer them?’ He thought a smile devious smile creeping over his face. His rumbling voice swam towards the stallion, “If the rumors I have heard about the heard here are true, I have perfect skills for you.” He paused watching him letting him think. His continued, “I am a trained fighter, and better yet, killer.” His smile turned from devious to evil his bright yellow eye flashing brightly. He might have been a professional executioner, but he would never attack his heard members, unless the leader ordered it.

He usually refrained from being proper, but as the stallion spoke he dipped his head respectfully. ‘A corporal huh? Sounds like I hit the jack pot.’ As he lifted his head once again careful to keep his prized possession well away from Descaro not wanting to seem disrespectful or to dangerous. Something in his soul wanted to join this heard. His avalanche voice stroked the cold air again, “Pleasure sir, I am Krieger.” The politeness he was expelling almost made him sick, this was not him, unless you had earned the massive stallion’s respect ,or he wanted something from you.

Walking "Talking"’Thoughts’
Words: 365 @[Descaro]
Krieger

Messages In This Thread
Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 12-20-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Descaro - 12-21-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 12-23-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Descaro - 12-31-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Illynx - 12-31-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 01-01-2014, 10:58 PM