the Rift

[PRIVATE] Not Another Love Story

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

How long has I been lost?

Days, months, seasons?

I can't count, time has slipped past me that fast. What a shame I didn't count (like I really needed to count). So screw it, I don't care. Really, I don't care about time. The only part of it I care about is the time of day. Without that, this world would be filled with pure chaos. Anarchy was good, yes, but I don't think one can handle much of it. I've almost hit my limit to all the anarchy, which makes me sad. I liked my daily dose of chaos, it kept me pleased and without psychopathic desires. Today I hadn't gotten my dose, so I was out searching for chaos to create. Really this world was close to complete chaos, someone just had to give it a little push. And I was just the person to do so. But the earth was a stubborn bastard and it took more of a kick, punch and heave to get it moving. So here I was, prepared for the kick.

Striding with a demonic tone, its as though nature crumbles in my wake. My smell, blood and flowers, was something that turned the animals sour. Birds trilled in fear, flying away in flocks as I giggle loudly, catching an innocent squirrel. The thing was trying to gather its little pile of acorns and run from me. I smile as I hear the snapping of its spine, the delicate string of a back bone bent awkwardly. The squirrel was fat, another sign that Orangmoon was looming overhead. Leaves were fading to browns and reds, grasses were dying and animals were hiding in their stupid little hidey-holes. Well screw them! I would find one of their hide outs during Frostfall and eat them. Tasty little animals they were, especially during this time, when they were all fat and juicy. I lick my lips, bending down and taking a sweet little bite from the squirrel's side. Blood takes a break for it, slipping down my chin. Raising my head, I swallow just in time to see a stranger in the field near me.

I perk my ears and smirk. Prepare for the kick. I hold down the squirrel's body as I nearly take flesh from bone, a beautiful suction noise tearing through the silence. I chew on the piece for just a moment before tossing it forward, making it look like a deformed squirrel soaring above the stallion's head. I walk to him, my lips still painted red with the creature's blood. "Hey there tiger, did you see a squirrel fly by?" I add a devious little hint of lustful flirtation. My hormones have been caged for so long, so why not let flirtation pass by and let them run free for a moment. I realize this stallion is a little special, his features covered by an odd looking mask. Raising a marked brow, I open my stained lips. "Are you trying to hide your handsome features from me?" I bat my lashes, an innocently sugary smirk upon my lips. "I don't bite, not handsome things like you at least." I bite my lip just so I can get the blood into my mouth, acting as innocent as possible. Target acquired. I whisper through my corrupt head, my smile still painted across my lips. I was secretly hoping this stallion was going to follow with my silly little games, because I wanted to see where he could take me.

"Twisted, wicked words."

goodbye graceful
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-24-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-24-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-25-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-26-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-27-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-27-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-27-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-27-2013, 07:03 PM