the Rift

[PRIVATE] Not Another Love Story

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"Lee... Eve."

How rude he was, turning me away like that. A frown travels across my lips, my painted brows narrowed. "You don't like my company?" I exhale, leaning forward towards his delicate ears. "But I like yours." A soft whisper escapes my pale lips, my ears laid flat against my head. The sweet, sweet sound of a skull being crushed under ones hooves makes my heart flutter. I gasp, breathing outwardly, towards the stallion's neck. A gentle smile creeps across my face, the markings against my cheeks widen. He dips down and picks up the squirrel I flung, blood squeezed from the creature's body. I smirk as the crimson liquid drips down his chin. I step back, expecting him to throw the squirrel. I was right, for he flings the creature several feet. I open my maw wide, chomping down on the flesh. Fresh blood clears my skin, leaving a dark stream trickling down my lips. I drop the creature, its small body making a gentle thud.

"Flying squirrel?"

A cheesy little grin flickers across his dark lips, and I can't help but smile. His radioactive green orbs flicker in my direction. My tail flickers gently, swatting at my thigh and hocks. I reach forward to kiss his side, my lips quivering gently. "You've got a nice sense of humor." A gentle laugh escapes my maw, my eyes flickering with amusement. "I like men with good senses of humor. Especially a man with humor such as yours." I lick my lips, batting my lashes ever so gently.

"So, sugar, wanna tell me your name?" Might as well offer up basic information, seeing as how this stallion was radiating a pleased aura. Maybe I was taking a liking to my seductive self? I was beginning to like this twisted little side of me, because it was just so... lustful? Yes, that was the word. Lustful. I might as well call myself a seductress now that I've almost ensnared a first victim. A wicked little grin only a witch could mange slips from my features, my forelock slipping before my eyes. The sun has left us now, bathing us in pale moonlight. I open my lips again to offer my own name, a simple word spread across the early night's winds. "Azucar." I tilt my head in a graceful fashion, horn tip swinging through the air. A shame the air couldn't bleed, that'd make things much more enjoyable.

"Twisted, wicked words."

i'm so serious i could kill.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-24-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-24-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-25-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-26-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-27-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-27-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-27-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-27-2013, 07:03 PM