the Rift

[OPEN] I Never Wanted This [Companion Birth]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
So she followed this rather... interesting creature. Where he was taking her, she had no idea. In fact, for all she knew she was being dragged off to be murdered by him, and no one would ever find her body again. What wonderful thoughts she was having.

It seemed as if all he was doing was dragger her deeper into that forest they had just been in, so technically he was still in the same forest, she supposed. All that happened along their journey was that the trees seemed to get thicker. Interesting right? No. Well, kind of. She got to look him over more, and learn about the outer shell of his body. Not in that kind of way, but it didn't hurt to look in that kind of way either. However, what caught her attention was the leather bag that he carried over his shoulder. It was quite and unusual thing to carry, and she'd never seen anyone in her kingdom wear anything quite like that before. As soon as she was about to ask, they had apparently arrived at their destination, the deep forest as they had called it.

Apparently she was apart of something called the Asylum. Well that's comforting." she murmured to herself. He also mentioned something about having a new home. What did that mean? Were their established kingdoms around here? Or did they find a way to break through that wall, and were they headed for her home? A million questions flooded her mind, but just as soon as that happened, her was munching on some odd plant, flipping the bag over his horned head and then BAM. Some black mist was floating about them. Seeming to move towards Oxy the Weird.

Seriously. This could not be weirder, crazier or more freaky than circumstances were now. Her mind began to wander to other things, like maybe she was the virginal sacrifice for the god Puffs-of-Black-Smoke. She took a few steps back, and her wings fluttered nervously at her side. "Erm. That's pretty?" She didn't know exactly what she should be saying at this moment in time, but the best thing she could think of was a compliment.

As it seemed to black smoke wasn't engulfing her body and dragging it to hell, she returned back to the mind state she had before, which still wasn't completely understanding what was going on. "So... Oxy. What is the Asylum exactly? Probably a little late for questions now if it's some voodoo cult, but I should probably know what I'm getting into." Then she motioned towards the leather satchel that was on the ground. "What were you eating from there?" She asked, very curious indeed. There were plenty of other foliage around to eat, so why carry a bag of it? She was also kind of wondering if he was mentally stable, for he seemed to be a little intimidated by the smoke. Maybe it was a Smoke God after all, and was waiting for the virgin to calm down so it would be less tense and more tasty.

All-in-all, Elsa was pretty freaked out.

Messages In This Thread
I Never Wanted This [Companion Birth] - by Oxy - 12-31-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: I Never Wanted This [Companion Birth] - by Elsa - 01-01-2014, 10:37 AM