the Rift

[OPEN] Meditation, recuperation

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
ooc:; aurelia has tried to bite Africa! She has also told Ciceron and Abishia to leave, or they will be bitten. :3 @[Random Event]

I've changed.

Maybe because of radioactivity, maybe because of shadows, but I'M FUCKING AWESOME. I have spikes running from my nose, between my ears, on my spine, ending on my croup. My body is made of green hues instead of the golden white that has become known fairly well by many. Now, no one will recognize me. My precious wings have turned into dark bat wings. My eyes like spoiled pickles (that was a weird thing to say, but FUCK IT I'M AWESOME.) I'm so.. angry right now. For what? Who knows, but I am. I want to attack and bite and tear the flesh of mortals.

I fly as a dark dot against the sky. The wind whipping through my black mane and tail. I kinda like my black mane and tail, it's really pretty, and kinda glossy. There's this one could of dark smoke-like substance that follows me everywhere.. I think it makes me hungry for flesh, but it makes everything cooler.

I smell.. flesh. My zombified brain is honed in on the smell of living flesh, and I'm drivin' insane. I circle above what appears to be horses. HERE'S MY LUNCH! Quietly, I land with a plop next to them. Then it fucking hits so hard, I almost start crying. Africa.. IT'S AFRICA, GUYS. She was the on who took care of me a while ago. I missed her so much. Could I eat her? Maybe not, but... a bite wouldn't hurt. "Hello little lambs. I'm Loraeliee." How did I come up with a new name that fast? I don't know. I like that name. It's cold, but intriguing. "Africa," would she be freaked out I know her name? "Long time no see." My voice is ironically heartless. "And you, grey stallion. I've not seen you in a while either." I break out in hysterical laughter.

Now for all the action. Immediately, I lung for Africa. I am for her right shoulder. My rotted teeth hoping to sink into her flesh. All I need is one bite. Then, I retreat from her body. I lunge at Ciceron now, but not in a 'i want to eat you' way. More like 'fuck away bastard, or i'll kill you.' "Leave now, dappled stallion... or shall become a wraith like I have become." I snarl and spat at him. I'm pretty sure my cold voice and undead look should scare the shit outta him. Then, I look at the girl. "Scram, girl. I'll spare your life for now."

I'm fucking insane. I hope they have left. Did I even successfully bite Africa?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Meditation, recuperation - by Africa - 12-02-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Meditation, recuperation - by Ciceron - 12-09-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Meditation, recuperation - by Africa - 12-16-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Meditation, recuperation - by Ciceron - 12-21-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: Meditation, recuperation - by Africa - 01-05-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Meditation, recuperation - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Meditation, recuperation - by Aurelia - 01-07-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Meditation, recuperation - by Ciceron - 01-08-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: Meditation, recuperation - by Random Event - 01-08-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Meditation, recuperation - by Africa - 01-08-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Meditation, recuperation - by Random Event - 01-08-2014, 10:22 PM