the Rift

Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I smirked when Hector scoffed at my attempt at a jest toward our situation. There was really nothing other than crazy to describe how we had come by living in this massive hole. Noticeable tension fled his eyes and relaxed the stern rigid line of his spine. I returned the gesture with a soldiers salute, touching my chin to breast and brushing against the golden gem within the steel that hung soundly around my shoulders. Windwalker seemed put back, and certainly out of place when it came to the reunion of battle kin. He asked for a job, a task that would occupy his time.

My gaze shifted to his brilliantly dark eyes, cloudy with restless intent. They were a warm chocolate brown in the light, but murky enough to be almost mistaken for a cloudy black. I considered for a moment, sharing the sentiment of a disposition that disliked idleness. Finally, tilting my head aside I offered, “Aye, there is work to be done. But I fear such tasks might prove deadly and an unwise attempt of fools.”

There simply wasn’t enough information to even form a counterstrike against those that would oppress us, how could we risk our brethren to the coming tide…for the sake of mounting a borderline defense that would fail in all accounts? “Keep the peace for now Windwalker, explore the caverns thoroughly. I wouldn’t want to be taken by surprise if there is an entrance to this place that we are not finding.” One ear slipped back, “Report all findings to myself or Guacho.” People would start to worry and get restless very soon. We couldn’t stay cooped up in this place forever.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Windwalker - 01-10-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Hector - 01-10-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-11-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Hector - 01-12-2014, 05:24 AM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-14-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Hector - 01-20-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-21-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Hector - 01-22-2014, 09:22 PM