the Rift

[PRIVATE] Form Follows Function

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

On the surface simplicity
But the darkest pit in me

Remnants of her mortality lingered in the back of her corrupted mind, it struggled and kicked but the beast subdued it. Jorogumo had made spread her ailment and she had every intention of ensuring that it touched every creature in Helovia. The living would soon be but a memory. It would be time to push into new corners of her home and find others to gorge upon. The butterfly had escaped her grasp and it made her feel all the more enraged. The hunt for the chou would resume later, there were many unknown faces that were just waiting and begging to be devoured. A wicked grin passed over her lips as she remembered all the times the adults stared at her in fear, and many even attacked her. Those foolish enough to attack her had all been morphed into monsters of decay and death. Ironic wasn’t it? They had called her an abomination and so many of them were now filled with similar malice and bloodlust.

Around her was sheer heat, and for a brief moment she forgot about the need for flesh and gazed down into the roaring fire. Sheer power radiated from the heart. The spider’s attention snapped away from the flames below toward a scent. Oh my! It seemed as though a mortal had wandered into the spider’s web. What delectable morsel would be hers to dine on and twist? Dissipating into a cloud of black, she moved toward her victim and manifested behind them and a mad giggle passed from her lips.

“Looks like I’ve caught you.” Jorogumo said, her voice oozing mockery and malice. This would be a moment to relish in, and she would let her every fiber feel triumphant, because she had won. With that unnatural speed, she waltzed up to the side of the boy and drank in the scent of his living flesh. “Where should I dine on first?” she reached out to attempt a small nip at his side. This wouldn’t be a quick meal, no, she would take her time on this one. After her previous failure she wanted to gain maximum pleasure from this twisted little game.

All four of her eyes inspected him thoroughly, trying to find an ideal place to begin her game. Why not rip off a portion of that pretty face of his? What an incredibly sweet thought, her playmate would always have something to remember her by. She lifted her lips to his ear and whispered in an almost sultry tone,“I’m going to break your bones and grind them into dust. Then watch you either die or succumb to the darkness.” A wild fit of giggles seized her and the spider legs at her side curled in as completely lost control of herself. The expression on her face hardened as she finally gained composure and she shrieked as she reached out her jaws towards the right side of his face.

It's pagan poetry

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Form Follows Function - by Reginald - 01-12-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Jorogumo - 01-13-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Reginald - 01-23-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Jorogumo - 01-24-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Reginald - 01-25-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Jorogumo - 01-26-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Reginald - 01-26-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Jorogumo - 01-28-2014, 01:23 AM