the Rift

Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Windwalker acknowledged our orders/advice rather well (considering the line of command had very suddenly been mostly severed). He then turned and left us alone to linger as we might. I stepped up, positioning myself to join the orange haired warrior at his evening watch. In this confusing time, I was hardly a Sultan anymore. It seemed more like a group effort would be keeping our families neck above water that threatened to do more than just drown, but engulf. I nodded as the newblood went away, glad to finally have someone in our clan who actually took an interest in the wellbeing of his family—instead of just waiting to be told what to do. Hector answered my question in his typical fashion that gave me a glimpse of that concerned but steady soul beneath a hardened glaze of armor.

His head shook grimly and I reached out reflexively, offering my strength while gently attempting to brush across his shoulder in brotherly affection. “Ye speaks true, we can’t yet stand against them. Maybe the gods will know how?” Slowly I withdrew and glanced somberly toward the misty darkness and swelling burnt crimson lava flumes, “Perhaps these are the end of days and we are all doomed,” a sour smirk creases the corners of my face, and gaze narrows as worry lines grow ever more present, ever more tighter. There was fear, but not for myself or even our warriors, but for those that wouldn’t survive in this new world. Foals, untested mares and yearling colts. So many lives lost, and for what? “Can they be changed? Is such an idea nothing but false hope?”

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Windwalker - 01-10-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Hector - 01-10-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-11-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Hector - 01-12-2014, 05:24 AM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-14-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Hector - 01-20-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Midas - 01-21-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Sooner Or Later [Hector, Open] - by Hector - 01-22-2014, 09:22 PM