the Rift

[OPEN] Castle Of Glass

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

How fast could he calm down, as the horse he had attacked, blurted out some apology? He tried hard, but the pain would not go away. A short glance at his side, revealed a streak of crimson blood, racing towards the cave floor. He snorted as he tried to make his mind work, and with a little bit of luck, it cleared.

"Windwalker" he answered, not realizing the irony of his name. "I am sorry I bit you, but you startled me. And..well..I'm tired of feeling pain." Had he seen the stallion before? Maybe. He recognized his voice, but could not remember where. But as his breath steadied, the painful token of what once were, eased. So that was the trick.

"Tell me, Pheonix. Have we met before? Your face seems familiar, as do your voice." Moving a little away from him, just in case, he continued to search for a place and time where the horse had been. He used to be good at remembering faces, but now it failed miserably. It may have been when he lay on the cold floor, inches from death, in his search for redemption.

OOC: I am sorry for the short post :( I'll be better the next time! :D

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Messages In This Thread
Castle Of Glass - by Windwalker - 01-22-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Castle Of Glass - by Pheonix - 01-22-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Castle Of Glass - by Windwalker - 01-22-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Castle Of Glass - by Pheonix - 01-24-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Castle Of Glass - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 02:32 PM