the Rift

[OPEN] Castle Of Glass

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"It's all okay, Windwalker", emerald orbs gazed curiously, but his face continued as a mask of confidence. The ebony stallion was forgiven, and yet it almost didn't matter anything that he had aimed a piercing bite to the clumsy palomino. The agony he must be going through was a hell, and he had no right to intrude and have him groveling, spewing apologies to the brute that bumped into him and further more increased his pain. "I just hope you're feeling better", a cheerful smile lit his jovial face up as he still stood with a happy mask.

"Yes, we have met...but it was when you ripped your wings apart. I tried helping, but well...I'm no use at healing, but you probably don't remember", only his orbs betrayed traces of sympathy, but the rest of his face was rigid with the disturbing memories. It still troubled him as to why the man would do such a thing when the very purpose of a pegasus was roaming the heavens. They were free creatures, yearning the embrace of liberty. "Tell me brother...why would you rip of your wings?" The very essence of your being. Of course he would never pressure him into telling him why if he didn't want to...

But the man wanted to know, to be of some sort of assistance to Windwalker. It was also the perfect time to bond with a fellow herd mate.

Messages In This Thread
Castle Of Glass - by Windwalker - 01-22-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Castle Of Glass - by Pheonix - 01-22-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Castle Of Glass - by Windwalker - 01-22-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Castle Of Glass - by Pheonix - 01-24-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Castle Of Glass - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 02:32 PM