the Rift

can't explain [males prefered/open]

Valeska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The ever lurking danger of the lands was something she could deal with. She was afraid of barely anything. She had an almost fearless personality, but she still liked her personal space. She was an equine of another color, one that could often be called temperamental. She was one of a kind, more or less a wild card that was still floating about in this world without a chain. She didn't know if she could ever be chained down, but she was more or less willing to hear some others out. She wasn't a total nut job, but she knew she was gonna be close to it if she kept being out and alone. Shaking her head softly she turned her head as she heard somebody.

He was much like her, except that he was white with red. Cocking her head a little bit, she took a deep breath and let out a small sigh. She wondered what he was doing here? Shaking her head, she realized that she had asked herself a very stupid question. "Good day to you sir." she spoke with a very sharp tongue. She was only trying to be frank for the moment, she liked to be respected and to have her own space. "I guess I should say it's a pleasure, but I find no such thing Arrane. But in any other matter, my name is Valeska." she spoke. Her words where short and blunt, but right now she wasn't sure what type of vibe the stallion was giving off. It would take a little bit, before she could possibly relax. "The plague sounds tempting enough to me, I could have others fear me." she spoke, laughing at what he had said before. She had heard rumors of this plague, but had just enough luck to keep herself from running into anybody with it. To her it was just a myth, something that didn't exist just yet. "Tell me Arrane, why should I come with you there. I know there are plenty of other places that would like to have me as well." she spoke with a bit more of a seductive tone of voice.

Messages In This Thread
can't explain [males prefered/open] - by Valeska - 01-23-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: can't explain [males prefered/open] - by Valeska - 01-25-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: can't explain [males prefered/open] - by Valeska - 01-25-2014, 08:51 PM