the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Good, The Bad And The Ugly [Morana]

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

Fascinated. The stallion seemed to look at me as if he had never seen a mare before. It was typical really; even the most noble of stallions would give into nature’s temptation of potential ‘obscene activities’. Perhaps this fallen angel had his wings clipped for a reason. My smile remained however, as he turned to her. If I could have simply slit his throat, I was already envisioning it in my wonderful imagination. So ungrateful, those unicorns and Pegasus; to wield weapons and be given the gift of flight; I should have been born with both attributes. Unfortunately however, even through the power of bloodline, I do not bare the markings of your kind.

His tones twisted in circles around my lazed lobes as I continued to stare upon his shadowed mask. It was me that came to him in the darkness of night, shouldn’t he be worried? But alas, I was just a weary mare lost in the depths of darkness; perhaps it would be you to comfort me this night. Though my comfort might be a little more morbid than what you have in mind. Where have I been hiding indeed, after all I had come here from leaving another herd; of which I didn’t know exactly every face within it. Is that why you addressed me as such? Do you know who I am?

”Pardon?” I questioned him with sweet seduction, as I did not give him any leads to where I hailed from. There was no reason for me to tell him why I was here; what I had done to someone before my time within these hollowed walls. Cascading pendulum ripples against my hocks as I stood timidly, my eyes alight with excitement though I appeared calm. My imagination flooded the floor with his crimson blood, and the beautiful vision of my pearl incisors gripping around his smooth black gullet.

Pay attention. And with her words, my beautiful painted dream was washed away by the sound of the dripping water before me. Always ruining my dreams. Lips curved into a gentle grin as I gazed upon the handsome darkness that stood before me; hoping he’d answer my question correctly.

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly [Morana] - by Morana - 01-25-2014, 07:50 AM