the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Good, The Bad And The Ugly [Morana]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

And so our heartless dance continued. Some words were thrown out, an answer and then, at last, a name. I had never seen or heard of her before, but that may have been my reason for asking too much. Still once question remained; was she a friend or a foe?

I continued to walk her full length before I moved away. She looked fit, almost too strong for a normal mare, so I knew I had to keep my distance. Still, I doubted that she was a threat. I did chuckle at her remark though."I am neither a leader nor the owner of this cave. My name is Windwalker and I am but a simple stallion."

And then came the question I would have to answer a thousand more times in my life: What happened to my wings? I debated if I should tell the truth, but I found out that I was not a good liar. "I tore off my wings, piece by piece. If I had not, I would be just another flying horse, and that would be boring, would it not?"

She was not a friend, I could see it clearly now. If it was a mistake, she was an incedible stupid horse, and those did not just pop out of nowhere. "And I was bored" I added, as a final closure to the question. It as a half truth, half lie, but I would not in amillion years tell anyone my true reason for making myself earthbound.

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly [Morana] - by Windwalker - 01-25-2014, 04:02 PM