the Rift

[OPEN] you may catch a cold

Anayis Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You know how I said "Today, I hide nothing." Well, that's not true. I'm hiding a shitpile of stuff-- so I won't seem like an uneducated turd. Let's ignore the fact that I just said shitpile, for I don't believe that's an actual word. There is an obvious difference between imaginary words and words that one does not know how to say, so that horse says it in a different language. Anyways, one if the many things I will be hiding is my arrogance. I've noticed that people don't like arrogance here.

I will flirt, though.

As the thought of flirting slips into my brain, a stallion walks in. He's alluring from the glimpse I can catch, but nothing over-the-top. Could I test my flirting on him? See if it works? "Good day Miss. I am Phoenix, from the Dragon's Throat" Shifting my weight to my right side, I turn my head to the left to look over at him. My lips curl into a jovial smile and my lips part, attempting to speak. "My goodness!" I turn around to face him head on. "You almost scared me!" A lie, of course, but he will not tell, for I give no signs I am lying. "Phoenix? What a lovely name. I am Anayis." My tone reeks of honest curiosity, and I'll admit, I am a curious mare by nature.

"Did you say... from the Dragon's Throat?" I cock my head at him. That sounds like a terrible way to die. "How did you escape?" My muzzle inches towards his, hoping to greet him. This stallion is already shaping out to be very...

very....

interesting.

I want to know more. Is he part of the W.A.R. efforts? Is he a dangerous wraith? Oh, I love danger! Well, sometimes I do... Other times, I want to run and hide like a sheepish cowardice. I'll admit, I am in a cave hiding from monster I do not know are even real. Maybe when the caveman, Gaucho spoke about wraiths, it was part of his large plan to get me down here and do... sexual things... or keep me prisoner-- either works.

Walking "Talking"
ooc:; <3 @[Phaedra] @[Pheonix] sorry for the shortness!
edit :; sorry if i retagged you, i had to pit a prefix for the title! <3
Anayis

Messages In This Thread
you may catch a cold - by Anayis - 01-20-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: you may catch a cold - by Pheonix - 01-22-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: you may catch a cold - by Windwalker - 01-28-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: you may catch a cold - by Pheonix - 03-01-2014, 03:52 PM