the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Good, The Bad And The Ugly [Morana]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I did not realize at that time, what a special, little horse I had found. Even with all her questions and then, the offer to break my leg, I still liked her. I did not feel need to answer her question/offer, for the way she spoke, she would probably do it anyway. I may not look like one who uses my braincells, but trust me, I work them like slaves.

Something stirred in Morana's gaze and something happened. She grinned at me, something I found amusing, before she went straight for my side. In the split second before we clashed, me with my side towards her, she with her mouth open and hooves ready to tear flesh, I laughed. You think you are smart girl, you think you own me, but you don't. Will you be able to control the beast you are about to unleash or will you run?

I threw my body at her open maw, not to protect myself, but to make the pain come sooner. I met her almost halfway, still inviting her to cause as much pain as she pleased. I did not scream, or breath heavily, but I laughed. The hazel in my eyes almost disappeared as blackness took over. Run girl, run

Oh, the blood, the pain, the adrenaline. The feeling of no control and utter happiness. The escape as my brain shuts down, the red dots in my eyes. I knew I would chase this feeling for as long as I have pulse. Pain is my drug.

OOC: Worst reply ever.. Sorry :(

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly [Morana] - by Windwalker - 01-28-2014, 02:35 AM