the Rift

[OPEN] On the Hunt [W.A.R.]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>

She liked the darkness.

Liking something evil is a complicated concept. Well behaved horses lice by the rules-- and are aware of danger. However, they are safe. Wild horses who do not follow rules and create their own paths instead of following everyone else-- have fun. How can you have fun when you can't go to the North, converse with the racists, exile weak members of a herd? Maybe, just maybe, if everyone started to live dangerous everything would become safe. Analyze, adapt, and overcome.

Basically, living dangerously is excited.

Aurelia wants to rejoin the Dragon's Throat, but doesn't like the rules. With two warlords as sultans, she cannot rise to those ranks and change anything. The herd members could revolt against Gaucho and the spotted one. Then the horses could vote for who they wanted lead.

Honestly, Aurelia still likes Gaucho.

She likes him as a stallion and a lead. He is brave and courageous. His excellence on the battlefield is not to be taken lightly. With him, Dragon's Throat will rule. Still, some horses do not understand his spectacular potential as a lead, but the wraith sees it. Right now is not the time to gaze at him with doting eyes, despite what Aurelia may think.

And when he speaks to her, she becomes warm inside.

With feelings for him still blossoming and growing into more, she fawns over him. This makes her wants to be good, but that means leaving the dark side and re-entering the light. ""Waters in cave heal...you." It was unusual how he worded this. It was as if he was telling her water will rid horses of sickness, but then he adds a "you". Perhaps she is overthinking this and he forgot how to say "you".

"Gaucho..." My voice is only a whisper. A clear tremble shakes through my body. I do not know what to do. I want to be dark and light. That is a hard thing to do, though. 'Tis why I've only been on the dark side. "...More and more horses disappear from where ever you are hiding. Then, they turn dark and attack. You lose more players." My voice reeks of coldness. I'm not warm anymore. The sweetness I once possessed has curdled and eaten by darkness. "I do not want to be healed." I pause for a moment. The final decision was made by the fact that I would have to be in water to be healed.

My fear was better, not gone.

"Go now, Gaucho. I'll spare you this time." I snarl at him. I act as if he is a squished piece of trash on the floor. "And don't even think about laying one of your hooves on me." I add in for safety measures.

I will stay dark for a little more time.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3 No posting order? :D @[Gaucho] @[Megaera] @[Pheonix] @[Hector]
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

[/quote]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
On the Hunt [W.A.R.] - by Megaera - 01-23-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: On the Hunt [W.A.R.] - by Hector - 01-23-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: On the Hunt [W.A.R.] - by Pheonix - 01-24-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: On the Hunt [W.A.R.] - by Aurelia - 01-26-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: On the Hunt [W.A.R.] - by Aurelia - 01-29-2014, 12:54 AM
RE: On the Hunt [W.A.R.] - by Gaucho - 01-28-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: On the Hunt [W.A.R.] - by Hector - 01-31-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: On the Hunt [W.A.R.] - by Megaera - 02-01-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: On the Hunt [W.A.R.] - by Aurelia - 02-02-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: On the Hunt [W.A.R.] - by Aurelia - 02-10-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: On the Hunt [W.A.R.] - by Random Event - 02-05-2014, 03:39 PM