the Rift

[OPEN] In Over My Head

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
She wanders, footsteps gentle as she dances through the caverns. Dark pillars move gracefully, carrying the ebony body with pride. Honey dipped orbs sweep over her surroundings, finding a shaded figure in the cavern painted with history. She watches closely, blinking several times as she sees memories of a lanky black foal with shimmering silver wings and a gnarled horn. A gentle gasp escapes her lips as she finally finds the face to the name, her companion already advancing towards the demi-god. Auds teeter as emeralds trail behind the ashen babe, lanky legs carrying the calf clumsily. A gentle grunt is given from the juvenile as he rushes to the side of the dark sir, silver clashes against silver as he raises his little snout to stare. He cocks his head as he looks at the massive wings, taking a few steps back as large ears tilt back. A sense of fear is felt from the babe, the girl feeling it radiating from his mind and body despite standing so far from him. She steps forward, swallowing what little pride she has left.

"Mesec?" She whispers, realizing the stallion is weeping, crystalline tears shimmering in the light that illuminates part of the cavern. Her lips purse as she cautiously moves closer, velveteen muzzle reaching towards the muscular shoulder of her brethren. It had been many seasons since she last saw him, the stallion who carries a thousand stars behind him. Her lioness tail weaves between her legs, twisting around her ankle as she gazes at the dark stallion. She remembers quite well the feelings she had gained when in his presence, that adorable school girl crush she had on him. It was faded now, almost as ancient as the drawings that littered the uneven surface before them. She's found herself a new Knight, her Knight with his grullo armor held her heart, although he had ran with it. In the past few months it seems he had stolen it from her breast and ran, because no matter where she looked she couldn't find him. By this time she assumed he was outside of Helovia, safe from the shadows that ate away at the surface of the realm. Deeper below however she fears the disease has gotten to him, turning him into a monster that only desires to feast upon the flesh of the living. Gods, she hoped with all her heart that that wasn't the case.

Her lips tremble gently, her tongue held as she tries to find her words. Maybe she still held onto Mesec in hopes one day she would worm her way into his heart, or maybe she just didn't want to let go of her bittersweet childhood. She inhales deeply, raising her crown slowly. "What troubles you?" She tries to soften her tone, letting it mellow out as she gazes into his heavenly eyes. Her dark forelock slips over her eyes, lashes fluttering as she tosses her crania gently, trying to remove the hair from her view. All that she wanted to gaze at right now was Mesec as she realizes maybe she has secretly longed for him. Maybe she was just using Carnesir as a cover up, a veil to separate her and her feelings towards the moon boy.

"Talk talk talk"
[couldn't resist ; A ;]

drawing by the wonderful aeolle, table by the amazing time
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
In Over My Head - by Mesec - 02-02-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: In Over My Head - by Frost Fyre - 02-02-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: In Over My Head - by Confutatis - 02-02-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: In Over My Head - by Mesec - 02-04-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: In Over My Head - by Sacre - 02-05-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: In Over My Head - by Frost Fyre - 02-05-2014, 08:10 PM