the Rift

Tiptoe, Tiptoe.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

It was good to get out of the caves so that I finally could get some fresh air and the smell of other horses off my brain. The run to the Threshold had done little more than boost my spirits, even is sweat had found it's way to the surface. It chilled me and made me feel alive. Damn! It was good to be out again! Why had I not done this before?

White snow played hide and seek with the wind as I danced though the forest of the Threshold. I love snow. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Ahh, this was too much fun! No horses to break down, no mares to flirt with and no Africa. There was only me, the world and a noise.

Wait a minute. I stopped and pricked my ears in the hope of hearing the noise again. It did not come, so I lowered my head and moved to where I thought it came from. I found shelter behind a rock covered in ice and poked my head out to see what was there.

It was only a mare nd it seemed like she had walked straight into a tree. That was just too funny! I gave a snort of amusement as I revealed myself to this poor, little mare. "Having a rough day, sweetheart?" I offered her a smile, since I knew how it felt to come to a completely new land and not know anyone. As I waited for her to reply, I arched my neck, as a show of strenght. It was not ment to intimidate her, but rather show her that I was one that could protect her, no matter what. I wasn't sure it would work, but what the hell, I gave it a try.

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Éostre - 02-03-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Windwalker - 02-03-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Éostre - 02-03-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Windwalker - 02-04-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Éostre - 02-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Windwalker - 02-05-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Éostre - 02-08-2014, 01:08 PM