the Rift

[OPEN] Like smoke, I hung around

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

This whole situation, began to take a toll on me. The ones cramped down here had gone from being full of energy and easy to manipulate, to dulled zombies. It may have been the weather that caused it, but I thought this was all a piece of shit. I was bored and now seeked the sea of bodies in the sanctuary in hope that someone there was open to some fun. I had no luck yet and it pissed me off. Even biting after random horses did not work, as I only got glances as a respond. To hell with them, I'll find someone else to play with.

My ears was firmly against my skull as I moved through the groups, still searching for the one that could make this hellhole feel alive. I chose a path towards that brought me towards the warmer sections, while my eyes searched every face I passed. These were supposed to be horses, warriors, not cattle!

I let a snort of disapproval escape my throat as my eyes caught something interesting. She was a small horse, dark bay and with this dull hatred painted on her face. My ears caught her words and I had to nod in agreement as I began to move towards her. "You look bored, Love." I said with my deep voice, offering her a smile at the same time. "Anything I can do to lighten up your day?"

Okay, I have to admit that she was not the prettiest mare I have ever seen and she looked a little fat too. Well, I can not be choosy in these times and truth be told, I was desperate after something to happen. "I don't think I have ever seen you before. I am Windwalker." with a great nod of my head, I introduced myself. Normally, I wouldn't give a shit about anyone's name, but this was difficult times.

@[Moniz]

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Like smoke, I hung around - by Moniz - 02-03-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Like smoke, I hung around - by Windwalker - 02-04-2014, 04:20 AM
RE: Like smoke, I hung around - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: Like smoke, I hung around - by Windwalker - 02-04-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: Like smoke, I hung around - by Moniz - 02-05-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: Like smoke, I hung around - by Windwalker - 02-05-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: Like smoke, I hung around - by Moniz - 02-06-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Like smoke, I hung around - by Windwalker - 02-06-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Like smoke, I hung around - by Moniz - 02-09-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Like smoke, I hung around - by Windwalker - 02-09-2014, 12:13 PM