the Rift

[OPEN] Like A Bear In A Beehive

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

To never have seen the sun for two years, it made the Beast feel something for this being. How horrible it must have been for her to have lived in darkness for such a long time. He did not like the cave system and frankly, it was getting on his nerves. He just wanted to see daylight again. "That must have been horrible for you. I could not think how that would be. To not see daylight for such a long time" The beast pondered upon that for a while. But still he could just not imagine how that would have been. He knew the sun, he knew the heat of it upon his face. Yes even the cold places, the sun did reach. Though it did not have the same power as other more warmer climates.

"...The worst part though, is her hunger for memories. She devours them like a wildfire." He did not particularly like the sound of that. why did the desert treat its beings so poorly, surely it wasn't a pleasant place to be? But the way Quinn spoke of it, they almost seemed proud of the place. It truly was their home and in sorts, made him miss his more and more. He wanted to feel the snow and ice. To feel that burn from the cold harsh winds. He missed it dearly and without much effort into it, his stride lengthened and the Beast picked up speed. He wanted out.

If even he never would choose to live in such a warm place, Quinn sold him on it. The way they made it sound, it made him want to visit the place. He too did enjoy the warmth of the sun upon ones face, the desert sound not too much different to his home land in all honesty. The sun glistened upon the snow, but that light was harsher than any you ever did know. For some, it caused blindness. "That is not silly at all. Dreams often tell us our past and sometimes ever the future path we are to travel. Believe in finding your prince and he doth come" For such a young Stallion, he was very insightful of the world, stories had been passed around for all generation, being told before birth, so the memories would stick forever.

He would have looked back to her if it weren't for such a cramped space and such large horns that adorned his face. When she asked him about his place of birth, he smiled contently, glad to speak humbly of his homelands. "We do not have four seasons where i doth come. The sun is only there for a few months of the year, it rises but never again falls until that season is over and then the lady of the moon shines brightly upon us, never once leaving us for the winter." he paused slightly, to gather his thoughts. "The light is very different in those two seasons. The sun turns everything into an orange hue. Like that of the colour of my horns, or the marks I bare. And the moon, she turns the world into a silvery blue. I guess like that of my coat" He chuckled softly, how funny it was he reminded himself of such a place. His colours matched almost perfectly. "The snow too glistens with the light, covering everything. Ice even coating the branches encasing them, protecting them from the harsh storms that blow over the lands. Whiteouts. As they are called. The wind so ferocious, so strong it picks up the loose flaky snow and covers the land with a cloud of it. It may not sound very pleasant but from afar, inside the very walls of a cave, it looks spectacular" He would talk of his home for hours if possible. He really did just love the snow, the mountains and everything else about it. "Parond me, for I feel like I'm talking far too much now. I do apologize greatly"

Light grew stronger up ahead and soon he found himself back in the light, into and opened out room, at that he took a deep breath feeling more free than before.

@[Quinn]

"Speech"

Messages In This Thread
Like A Bear In A Beehive - by Quinn - 02-02-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: Like A Bear In A Beehive - by Beowulf - 02-03-2014, 07:21 AM
RE: Like A Bear In A Beehive - by Quinn - 02-03-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Like A Bear In A Beehive - by Beowulf - 02-03-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Like A Bear In A Beehive - by Quinn - 02-03-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Like A Bear In A Beehive - by Beowulf - 02-03-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Like A Bear In A Beehive - by Quinn - 02-04-2014, 04:01 AM
RE: Like A Bear In A Beehive - by Beowulf - 02-04-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Like A Bear In A Beehive - by Quinn - 02-04-2014, 07:52 AM