the Rift

Tiptoe, Tiptoe.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I could do nothing more than to laught at this creature. She was a special one, that's for sure. I let her rant about the sights and I even let her walk in the wrong directon before I said something.

"Yes, I promise that no trees will jump in front of you, but maybe it's best if I take the lead? And, we could make a game out of it?" I love games, as you may have noticed, but there is one I cherish more than the rest; to run.

At this point, I did not know if she was capable of following my speed, but that exact thing could mean life or death. If she began to be tired or stopped to look at a snowflake, she could possibly become a wraith before the sun set. When that thought came, I laughed. It could be fun to see what she would look like if the darkness claimed her, but..then again, that would mean big trouble for me. No, it was best that I kept her on a short leash until we enetered the sanctuary.

"If you want rest and food, you have to run as fast as you can after me and never strain from the path. If you do, you will be lost and..well..bad things happen to lost horses. You got it?"

I felt like there was no need for her to answer, so I turned around and began a steady trot. I did not even look behind to see if she would follow, before I changed the gait and made a run between the trees. She would follow, I was sure of it.

OOC: So sorry for the short post :(
You can just write a reply to this one, saying that she is following him and then make a new thread in the sanctuary when they arrive. You can tag me if you want or make it an ope thread :D

@[Èostre]

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Éostre - 02-03-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Windwalker - 02-03-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Éostre - 02-03-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Windwalker - 02-04-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Éostre - 02-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Windwalker - 02-05-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Tiptoe, Tiptoe. - by Éostre - 02-08-2014, 01:08 PM