the Rift

[OPEN] Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa was turning into someone she rarely saw escape! She was so sinister, so sarcastic, so sassy. This side was only shown to her sister, and rarely even happened! Contrary to the belief that sisters never got along, Elsa and Ana got along nearly everyday. This type of sassiness usually was reserved for the arguments when they just got so tired of themselves being around each other.

But here she was, fighting, or rather, tersely conversing with a mare who was old enough to know better. The worse part was, she was allowing herself to get all worked up about it! She listened as the mare fell into a fit of laughter, Elsa couldn't help but roll her eyes. Then she stopped and looked at her, in the most suggestive manner. Elsa laughed, one quick little spurt. "Oh sorry, this prize is not for grabs..." She winked, knowing fully the mare certainly did not mean that she wanted Elsa in any sort of sexual manner. Of course, if one was to have a dirty mind and twist her words ever so slightly, you could deduce from the look that she wanted women. "I prefer those with a 5th limb." She smiled so smugly, it astounded herself.

Then the mare thought to twist her words. The tiny little baby stepped forward and called her a pet. Elsa a smile, and lowered her head meeting the little whiskers on her face. "Why darling I believe I should be calling you pet." If Moniz was still near her face she would've felt the breath from each word across her nose. "It astounds me that such sass has found room in that tiny body." She mused aloud, still looking at her, and intense showdown between pony and horse.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-31-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-02-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-05-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-09-2014, 10:12 AM