the Rift

[OPEN] In Over My Head

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
The small, blackened creature squeals in delight and fear as the stallion opens his wing enough for the babe to examine them, silver eyes twinkling with excitement. He reaches his head out to lick one of the feathers, then goes to pull one out, in the babe's eyes, shiny things were things to be kept. And these sparkly feathers caught the calf's eye, and when something catches his eye, he won't look away. The ebony coated girl simply watches, raising a brow as the babe strains to nip at a feather. A soft chuckle escapes her dark lips, tail swinging gently as she watches him.

Delicate words are spoken, responded to with few words from the Moon boy. A frown travels across her lips as she gazes at him, leaning forward and murmuring, "you may tell me anything, Moon boy." Lyrics are sung playfully, harmoniously as she leans forward, battering her lashes and raising her crown to stand at full height. He tells her that his mother has not spoken to him since the darkness that took place last year. She wants to tell him he's lucky that his mother is immortal, and doesn't desire to throw herself from a cliff, but she holds her tongue. Instead she rolls her eyes, smiling slightly as she sings out again, "are parents ever present in their kids' lives?" She huffs, thinking of her father, who she barely talks to. And then her mother, whose charred body is probably soaking on the bottom of the ocean. She kind of enjoyed being alone with him, for she hadn't talked to him in such a long time. She wants to read her head on his shoulders and catch up with him, talk with him and laugh with him. Oh but her Knight wouldn't be so happy with that, now would he?

Well, now their precious moment was over, because a new being strode in. One the girl thought she would never set eyes on ever again. She sucks air into her lungs, holding her breath and staring at the dark mare. She can feel her heart begin to throb, instinctively stepping back towards Mesec. "Y-you!" She exhales, her scars suddenly reopened as she remembers being threatened by this wicked bitch and her bloody lover. She swings her head, wielding her crystal dagger. "S-stay away from me!" Her vessel begins to panic, lanky legs wobbling about as he scrambles behind her, trembling as her memories flood into his mind.

Another soul, a darker one appears in the entry way, small, youthful just as she. It's Sacre, she can tell by the blue eyes and red stains along his body, the red sword that protrudes from his brow. He speaks to her, and she lets out a smile, cautiously glancing at the mare from Hell, the one Mesec calls Confutatis. "The same goes for you, Sacre." As lyrics ring, emeralds wander to the pale egg at his hooves, a curious glint to her gems. "Oh? You've found yourself a friend?" She peers at it, although from the distance she stands peering doesn't do much. She dares not to walk past the mare, nor leave the side of the Moon boy, so she simply gazes at it. Oh, it brings back such memories of her, searching for those three essentials to get her own bonded.

And then she recalls the pure ecstasy when she received the egg from the beached whale, carrying it around with pride. She expected it to be an avian creature, instead it hatched as a deer, a bulky bodied calf with a klutzy personality. Somehow she knew he would grow to be a graceful, wise being, however, she found that that time was yet to come. But when it did, she would surely find that the two bonded beings would click almost instantly.

"Talk talk talk"

drawing by the wonderful aeolle, table by the amazing time
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
In Over My Head - by Mesec - 02-02-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: In Over My Head - by Frost Fyre - 02-02-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: In Over My Head - by Confutatis - 02-02-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: In Over My Head - by Mesec - 02-04-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: In Over My Head - by Sacre - 02-05-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: In Over My Head - by Frost Fyre - 02-05-2014, 08:10 PM