the Rift

[PRIVATE] I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn]

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"You won't know unless you try." I answered his question, trying to lay his concerns at rest, but I knew I was of little help. His mind was too clouded by not knowing if Nyx even walked this earth at this point. I let out a sight and looked him.

"Nato. I say this because I care for you well-being and because of Nyx; Get you ass moving and find a way to save her. You are just wasting time by feeling sorry for yourself. I can help you if you want, but you must do most of the work yourself, for if you don't do it, no one will."

I was done with treating him like a baby, for my reserve of soothing words had run dry. I knew he was in a bad place, but that was no excuse. If you have a problem, you deal with it before it eats you up from inside. It's not that difficult.

"So what do you say? Let's find someone who can help us with 'operation get Nyx back'." I moved away from him, but stopped when I reached the entrance to the room. I gestured with my head that he should follow me and I even had a smile on my face. "Let's go on an adventure!"

@[Nato]

No more dreaming like a girl
So in love with the wrong world
[Image: K20W2We.png]

OOC: something is wrong with the table, but it worked yesterday :(

Messages In This Thread
I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn] - by Nato - 01-31-2014, 08:35 AM
RE: I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn] - by Quinn - 01-31-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn] - by Quinn - 02-01-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn] - by Quinn - 02-02-2014, 05:43 AM
RE: I wear my heart upon my sleeve [Quinn] - by Quinn - 02-07-2014, 06:00 AM