the Rift

Chandeliers

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
The stallion remained silent as she spoke out with her own opinion on this dark hour. Watching her intently with an icy blue gaze, but she continued to not hold a grasp upon his eyes. He listened to her thoughts about the Basin, speaking of how she has met several unicorns from the snowy valley. A silent chuckle echoed in his mind as he listened to her say sarcastically "Mayhap I should claim residence there as well being as I keep stumbling into its people.” and he thought "Your lucky enough to have met friendly Basiners."

“It is good to love one’s home Farenjer, perhaps you might be lucky enough to return to yours in the near future.” The mare said. He briefly nodded and sighed "I yearn to be back in my basin. It is like a stab to my heart whenever I think of it, and to be honest with you, this is the first time in a long while I've been outside of my herdlands." She finally glanced at him through the corner of her eyes. Yet in a split second the mare turns away, a delicate frown falls over the stallion's face as he notices her actions. “What brings you here to this maze alone?” She inquires. He blinks and speaks softly "Maze? This is a maze? I have only entered this crystal area from just around that corner..." He pulls his head over to where he had entered the crystal area. From the corner he could see the opening to the glowing room, a soft tree just in sight. Slowly, he tugs his head back from over his shoulder looking upon the mare yet again. "Why? Were you looking for the exit?" How long had she been here, wandering around? Perhaps she would eagerly rush out pass him to the glowing room, where fresh food and water was. Grateful to finally find an excuse to get away from him, because truly Farenjer could tell this equine did not like him. Nor appreciated his appearance. He would have little shock if she did leave now, avoiding something she had never quite seen before. After all, she did mistake him for an infected creature... Yet even now as they had developed a conversation, she did everything in her path to avoid eye contact with him. Was she still scared of him? A sigh escaped his lips as he pondered within his thoughts. Why does this always happen to me?

Art- Kaydeniro || Coding- Time
[Image: farenjer_by_foxyfirewings-d6t57ac.png]

Messages In This Thread
Chandeliers - by Farenjer - 01-31-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Chandeliers - by Mermaid - 02-08-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: Chandeliers - by Farenjer - 02-08-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Chandeliers - by Mermaid - 02-08-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Chandeliers - by Farenjer - 02-08-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Chandeliers - by Mermaid - 02-09-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: Chandeliers - by Farenjer - 02-11-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Chandeliers - by Mermaid - 03-02-2014, 02:51 PM