the Rift

you seem so dark [closed]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

Sunlight filtered into the chiseled cave, sending rays of color dancing around the ice. A beautiful, radiant sight indeed. Yet it paled in comparison to the dusky mare beside him. He continued to walk into the azure cove, aware of Faelene's gaze. It was an uneasy feeling; to let his guard down while being so close a unicorn he did not know. Silently, he hoped he wasn't making a mistake by putting any amount of trust in her. He didn't think so, at least it didn't feel like a mistake. The russet feathers that covered his lower limbs stroked the ground as he meandered further into the blue. He had to keep his head fairly low, for he would be a bit to close to the ceiling of the structure if he stood at his full height. The flaxen hued stallion turned back towards the alluring girl as she spoke.

Afraid. A chuckle escaped his lips. Though he slowly began to realize that she wasn't altogether wrong; he wasn't too afraid of her in a physical sense, but she posed a different sort of threat. More dangerous, even, than a physical attack. She was having quite an effect on his emotions, and he knew it. If only she knew how much blood he had spilled in his lifetime! His laugh faded into a smile as he realized how glad he was that she didn't know. The lovely, mysterious maiden probably wouldn't be so friendly if she did. With a deep breath, Leander gave her a bit more information than he had planned. "I had a bad experience with a Unicorn when I was a colt." Noble golden head gestured to the clear scar on his right haunch. "I apologize if I seem a bit.. nervous." Taking his time, the stocky gent moved closer to the dame, not wanting her to think he looked down upon her kind the way some Pegasus did. He did not agree with that biased way of thinking, though his wariness of Unicorns might make him sometimes come off as racist. Champagne eyes locked with the ebony mare's pitch pools. "I am thoroughly enjoying your company, Faelene." Another smiled laid on his lips, his chords warm and deep. He was only a few short feet from the sleek sultana now, and a slight shiver rippled through his pelt. His heart had a mind of it's own, and his head was trying gallantly to maintain control over it. Faelene's sweet voice spoke of the arching ice. Pulling his reluctant sights off of her once again, he glanced around the glassy cave. "I have seen ice on the trees and over streams, but never like this."

Messages In This Thread
you seem so dark [closed] - by Faelene - 08-31-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Leander - 08-31-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Faelene - 08-31-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Leander - 08-31-2012, 11:24 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Faelene - 09-02-2012, 12:22 AM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Leander - 09-02-2012, 09:47 AM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Faelene - 09-03-2012, 12:16 AM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Leander - 09-03-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Faelene - 09-08-2012, 04:56 PM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Leander - 09-12-2012, 08:05 AM
RE: you seem so dark [open] - by Faelene - 09-13-2012, 11:57 PM