the Rift

[OPEN] damn the sun, damn the darkness

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
She lurks lingers at the entrance to the cesspit, the decaying hall filled with the doomed and the despondent, awaiting the arrival of the glorious sun, hungry for the dawn of the new day, lusting for power and strength of herdlands; she awaits the time to conquest and steal and p i l l a g e, to destroy what stands in her way. At her hooves tumbles the mongrel kitsune, his two tails knotting, his eyes gleaming with wine-gold cruelty and vindictiveness, souring the sweetness of the copper-scarlet; their minds melt and ebb and tie together, waves of vile ambition and mountainous spines of cruelty.

They hear a CLATTER of hooves; heads turn and twist, nostrils flaring and seeking out the sensual perpetrator of a vaguely familiar scent. Eyes gleam in shadowlight, red glistening on haughty cheeks as result of the lava pouring in chaotic maelstorm, and they see her, Seele, the traitor, the monster, the accuser. Teeth bare simultaneously and together master and pupil crawl forward, demonic in their malicious intents, slithering like liquid smoke over rock and stone, a chilly exhale on the back of your n e c k.

She is hellion and harlot, war-quean and hip-swinging bitch.
Confutatis, Queen of Skulls, Lady Death, come to reave soul from sinew, to tear heart from flesh.

"Seele," cutting exhale, cracked whisper of poisonous roots, drenched and dripping in the foam and spittle that oozes from her mouth. There is another- another to be lured in by falsities and pointless oaths, another to be forgotten and shrugged off by the lying MONSTER. "Come to l i e again? I thought you would be dead by now, Clownface-" dripping mockery from acid lips- "but I can finish off the job." Charcoal mouth curls back in crescent-moon leer, exposing teeth yellowed and fissured, blood bubbling in the poison of her spittle.

Gaze turns and settles on a unicorn stallion, sinister smirk crawling hideously on statuesque face. "You're not worth the trouble to her. She abandons her comrades in the midst of battle, casts them out; you would be a fool to follow a fool."

Growl rumbling from kitsune chest, insignificant beside the thundering of the falls not far. Death shows in a fox's face.
Join the Regime.

Messages In This Thread
damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Seele - 02-17-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Confutatis - 02-17-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Circuta - 02-17-2014, 05:55 AM
RE: damn the sun, damn the darkness - by Oxy - 02-19-2014, 01:28 AM