the Rift

i have no one but you.

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow

TYRADON && CYNDER
Cynder's claws rasp deeper into his flesh as she peers at the other dragon, excitement rolling off her in waves. She hasn't seen another dragon in seven years, not since she was little more than a hatchling herself - the wilderness was devoid of her kind, and she has almost forgotten what one is like. As the brown takes to the skies, the green war-dragon does the same, flame-tail dragging in the air behind her as she corkscrews and twists in the air. Show off, remarks Tyradon to her, a small grin twitching one corner of his muzzle. It is good to see her so happy - she deserves a companion that isn't the black titan. After a few more loops, the green zooms towards Adella, a series of chirrups and squeaks emitting her fanged muzzle - an invitation to play. Tyradon's grin widens as the proud jade reptile soars to a nearby tree, asking the brown to chase her. She has always had a playful side, yet her bonded is normally too busy brooding to join in with her games. In moments like these, it is hard to imagine the emerald creature being a war machine, an instrument of death - she is simply a happy animal revelling in the potential friendship of a stranger. His father's gold queen would be ashamed that Cynder is not attempting to dominate the other dragon, but Tyradon can fully understand that right now her mind is lost in the joy of meeting another of her royal race.

He switches his attention from his companion back to the painted mare, who introduces herself as Isi and her dragon as Adella. "It's a pleasure," rumbles the paladin, gargantuan head dipping in greeting. The way the mare puffs out her chest shows her pride at being bonded, and Tyradon can understand why. The gift of a dragon's eternal companionship is a rare one indeed, bestowed to only a lucky few by Nieque's generosity. His expression sobers as she asks of the darkness - he knows little of it himself, but says what he can. "I'm afraid I am unsure of the details, but apparently Helovia has been consumed by a disease, one that transforms its residents into wraiths. The entire population has moved below ground to a series of caverns, where the creatures cannot enter." The notion of hiding from danger makes the beast shudder, as it is the coward's way out, yet he knows as soon as he has grown used to these new lands he will be doing his part to fight away the threats, return Helovia to the path of the light.

He shakes his head to rid himself of the creeping thoughts. "Even the herdlands have been consumed, but we are clustering in groups of our own - would you be interested in joining one lead by myself?" He speaks not of racism or thirst for power, not yet; he will not let just any wandering rogue into his and Confutatis' plans. He will garner her interest first, and only then offer more information.

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Messages In This Thread
i have no one but you. - by Isi - 02-11-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: i have no one but you. - by Tyradon - 02-17-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: i have no one but you. - by Isi - 02-17-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: i have no one but you. - by Tyradon - 02-17-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: i have no one but you. - by Kahlua - 02-19-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: i have no one but you. - by Aaron - 02-19-2014, 01:23 AM