the Rift

Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open]

Farkas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Farkas
Like an alien, I walk this earth

It was not that he could not look his father or anyone else in the eye when spoken to, but it was a choice he had made a long time ago, as he could not read the faces of others. Then why should he offer the widnow to his soul, when he got nothing left? No, it was better to keep his gaze somewhere else, even if his sire did not understand. His ears only stopped their flicker when words were spoken, but he began to shift his weight instead. "I don't need to use my eyes to know when an enemy may strike; I got other senses to rely on."

It was true. Farkas was not a horse that needed his eyes, as they often made him loose focus more than they made him aware of the surroundings. Like a blind animal, he relied upon smell and sounds; something he would have to prove. His ears stopped again, as talk about an empire and more teaching reached him. He had nothing to say against that, so he nodded before he offered a short meeting of their eyes.

"You know I will do anything you ask of me, Father, even if it means war." It may sound funny that such an odd horse could talk about war, but the truth is that the white stallion could fight. He did not do it as others would, because he often used his brain more than his muscles, to win. He knew his father would protest against it, but secretly hoped he could prove his worth without a bloodshed. Time would tell, he thought, as he looked up at the green dragon and wondered if it had been better if he had been born with wings and scales. "When does the training start?"

Messages In This Thread
Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-18-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-18-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-19-2014, 08:12 AM
RE: Would You Call Me A Wolf Or A Sheep? [Open] - by Farkas - 02-19-2014, 02:12 PM