the Rift

[OPEN] deeds dark and hollows deep; [healing]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I didn’t shy away or cringe when she spoke a name and a location for that title. The world was easily swayed by location, and though I’d grown to dislike those that sprang from the loins of Aurora Basin, in these tender moments of restoration—I’d not sour them with idle gossip from waggling tongues. Or lay blame to a soldier or healer, for past transgressions or sins. Not today anyways. My smile is pure and genuine as I return the name with a small dip of my brow that is barely flourished for the sake of simplicity, “Well met Illynx.”

The fact that my name was rippled through Basin isn’t a surprise or any reason to swing the sound of alarm, “Yar, I pray my name was only spoken for good things,” sooty grin widens and a light chuckle vibrates past chest like the rippling of a wave across a shoreline. We both knew that if a basin unicorn had offered my title, it was likely not about my justice or deeds—more so about the rank that came with such a name.

Basin company shakes, sending an array of droplets toward my standing position with a decent attempt at not soaking my pelt. Ivory feathers shuffle apart, barely a few inches from barrel as I lean away from her drying phase. The light brush of muscles coil tightly moments after. Her small laugh is a rare delight that I’d come to miss in the bleak musky dark, “I’d not keep ye,” golden voice uttered softly, when she had settled, “There is food in the other caverns and ye might run across a few of your kin as well.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: deeds dark and hollows deep; [healing] - by Midas - 02-22-2014, 10:15 AM