the Rift

Happy Hour [Open]

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Oh, how fast it became crowded by the oasis. One by one - or rather one by two by one - they came; unicorns and pegasi, Throat dwellers and… could the twin fillies be Outcasts? Breeze eyes them all, his black pools wide and showing just a slight hint of fear. He was after all his mother’s son, but the young buck was fighting inside, fighting to bring forth a more self-assured mask - a face more suitable for a stallion his age. At length he succeeded. His neck straightened a bit, his ears pricked up and he released his tightly folded wings just a little and voila - he looked quite a bit more secure.

By the time Breeze had won control over himself so much time had passed since he’d gotten the question of his name that he felt a bit silly. Other words and names had been shared as well and the conversation had revolved mostly around the dazzling unicorn mare, Ophelia, who had been the first to join the quartet of pegasi.
Breeze carefully eyed her spiraled horn and moved half an inch away from her. She was very beautiful in her ivory and crimson draping, but he had an irrational fear for sharp things so her horn scared him a bit. He fought not to show it as well as he fought not to show the unease he felt at the present of the two pale fillies. They were so alien, so strange and Breeze felt no desire to get to know them better.

A buckskin unicorn mare was present too and just like the fillies she didn’t speak her name. Maybe she knew them all? But Breeze saw nothing in the eyes of the other that confirmed that. Finally, when all fell silent, Breeze found his window to speak. He cleared his throat and let his black eyes travel over them all - very fast when he passed the pegasi fillies - then he said: "So many new faces in such a short time. I’m happy to meet so many of my new herdmates. I was brought here recently by Cassiopeia, and I’m Breeze son of Al-Shahin and Ru’yah." he smiled, amazingly without shivering.
He also directed an extra smile to Azzuen and Andash who had both been very kind and indulgent about his past embarrassment.

Messages In This Thread
Happy Hour [Open] - by Andash - 08-21-2012, 01:35 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Ázzuen - 08-21-2012, 11:26 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Andash - 08-22-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Ázzuen - 08-22-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Breeze - 08-23-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-23-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Andash - 08-28-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Olema Surema - 09-01-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Cherie - 09-03-2012, 11:12 AM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Cirrus - 09-03-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Happy Hour [Open] - by Breeze - 09-04-2012, 05:45 AM