the Rift

not my fight

Aeryc Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aeryc Hannover
A smile spread across his lips, not the sort that might be normal for an innocent or naive child, but rather the sort worn by an adventurer with a whole wide world of unexplored land before him.

Amusedly enough, several thoughts told the stallion to turn back - to move on. Yet none of them had been powerful enough to make him do so, and so he stood on the precipice of a grand body of trees. Mountains rose up on either side of him, making his options few. This was his last chance to turn back. There came a grand exhalation of breath from betwixt his nostrils before his hooves carried him forth into the land he would, in the very near future, come know as Helovia. A smile spread across his lips, not the sort that might be normal for an innocent or naive child, but rather the sort worn by an adventurer with a whole wide world of unexplored land before him. Great feathered wings stretched wide, as wide as they would go, before folding neatly at his sides again in stark contrast to his blue/grey pelt. Blackened mane quaked as his whole bodice shook in attempt to rid himself of the light dusting of snow he'd gathered while in the open. The cold was bitter and harsh, the winds icy and frigid, but he pressed on. Hooves danced lightly across the earth out of both excitement and willingness to cross as much ground as possible. His heart pounded in his chest, though his pace was so slow a newborn foal could have keep up. He would slow to an ultimate stop, a whinny teasing the air just outside of his velvet lips. He had seen no strangers in what felt like ages, but something - and he was certain he'd never know exactly what - told him that today might be different.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
not my fight - by Aeryc - 02-27-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: not my fight - by Hawkeye - 02-28-2014, 06:08 AM
RE: not my fight - by Aeryc - 02-28-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: not my fight - by Hawkeye - 02-28-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: not my fight - by Aeryc - 02-28-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: not my fight - by Hawkeye - 03-01-2014, 09:38 AM