the Rift

not my fight

Aeryc Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
<style="padding:5px;">

This land, or what little he knew of it, was frigid. How vast it was, he had no clue, but he sincerely hoped that this was not the only part of it he could wander. Somehow Aeryc didn't imagine himself spending too much more time here. Perhaps this stallion knew of somewhere else they could go, somewhere warmer - perhaps by the sea? That would be a dream come true, but none of his dreams had come through so far, why should they now? He watched the man dance in place through emerald spectacles, admiring his physique almost jealously. The man was large, though not so large that he out stood Aeryc. In fact, he was considerably shorter. He was of grey and black coloration, though it didn't seem that he held the same blue hue as a roan would. The golden stripes across his shoulders and chest were alluring, and for a moment Aeryc would imagine himself wearing them. How proudly he would carry such golden sinews. But alas, he had not been blessed with them. The man called himself Hawkeye, a name that seemed fitting given his golden optics. Aeryc would bob his head in recognition of the name, teeth clacking audibly behind velvet lips. His ears lay back fretfully as the wind buffeted his feathers. He normally enjoyed storms, but he'd never faced a winter storm of such magnitude. Were they always like this in this land? In effort to remain standing he would shift his weight, doubling as an effort to keep himself warm. Wings would unfurl and beat once before curling back tightly to his sides. Oh damn the cold. Then came a phrase he hadn't known he'd been anticipating, but when it was voiced he found himself agreeing almost immediately. “Warmer,” he noted in confirmation, timbre quaking from the chill. “Lead the way,” he would add on for clarification. The thought crossed his mind that he might be led to his death, but he quickly surmised that even death would be better than this. To demonstrate his readiness to flee this hell cloaked in ice, he would spread his wings wide, ready to receive the wind beneath him and allow it to carry him away into whatever abyss this Hawkeye led him into.

“speech,”

@[Hawkeye]

Notes | 378 words, no comments

Messages In This Thread
not my fight - by Aeryc - 02-27-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: not my fight - by Hawkeye - 02-28-2014, 06:08 AM
RE: not my fight - by Aeryc - 02-28-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: not my fight - by Hawkeye - 02-28-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: not my fight - by Aeryc - 02-28-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: not my fight - by Hawkeye - 03-01-2014, 09:38 AM