the Rift

[OPEN] Run on Our Way Out

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo

Before you can answer the stranger's question, you stare in awe, ears had flipped forward to listen to his voice. Perhaps being broadside to this youngster isn't the best idea, so you swing your hind end away, hoping to stand straight on with him as long as he hasn't contiued to move forward on you. "I haven't. I haven't seen one at all, must have missed all of them." Your skull drops just a little lower, empty maroon eyes staring at the colt in silence. Questions buzzed through your skull, flying over our heads as we stay ducked down in our little jail cell.

Little Ouija bounded back toward you and the newly found unicorn, a fat mole hanging from either sides of her white mouth. Her bushy tail stuck straight out, black eyes excited and wide as she brought back her catch to show you. Snow stuck to her bright coat, dirt stained her small paws and -usually - bright snout. Your eyes fall from the unnamed stranger to your beloved bonded, who proudly stops at your gnarled hooves and shows off her catch before switching geers and heading for the similar looking unicorn, hoping to show him the catch before tearing into it and destroying her meal. Your heart nearly drops out of your chest cavity as she moves toward the colt. "Ouija!" you snap before she would reach him.

Tagged: @[Sacre]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Run on Our Way Out - by Voodoo - 02-26-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Run on Our Way Out - by Sacre - 02-26-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Run on Our Way Out - by Voodoo - 03-02-2014, 12:22 PM