the Rift

[OPEN] It will never rain roses

Marco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Moniz continued her bullying which stung more and more every second. It was beginning to be impossible to be indifferent as my silence was usually my reaction to these sorts of situations. Rarely I pursued someone with the mouth of a total jerk, but this system contained surprises all around. My long face already began to show apparent signs of the effects of her bullying, but distaste followed suit when my childish behavior - attitude, I presumed - emerged.

Sorry for forgetting how to be polite in this environment, I thought sourly. However, she wouldn't be able to know the exact words as my brow lowered and I sighed. "Yes, I can talk. Don't worry, my voice isn't horse." I answered simply, drawling out the pun which I wasn't sure could be interpreted vocally. Most despised where my wit led to. I darted my eyes and bald face elsewhere since I rather not focus on the sight of her before me, and not because I was going to give into her behavior. Although I admit, she still intimidated me, but not as much as the stallion Rostislav who, fortunately, wasn't interested in poking fun at the a boy.

I still didn't forget the sight. A smile before I looked away. A bizarre sight by my standards where two personalities contradict each other within the mare. My ears caught onto the tone of her voice - the words muffled or left unsaid in her sounds. It almost sounded cheerful and delicate compared to how she originally acted. Yet I wasn't looking directly at anyone, not yet anyway. Only when the behemoth decided to leave his leave with a few words after the mare returned to normal. I rolled my eyes at her words, but I didn't reply. At that moment, I was literally gawking at the move the stallion took, and left both of us, Moniz and I, to settle quarrels and oddities among ourselves. I admired his courage, but some envy lurked where I wished I could tail him. I stayed. I don't know why, but I did with a presence I never expected to endure.

I regained my composure, but my expression remained wide-eyed, "Did he just...?" I began to say, but I trailed off. I muttered under my breath a minute later: "I don't understand Helovians."

Messages In This Thread
It will never rain roses - by Moniz - 02-11-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: It will never rain roses - by Rostislav - 02-12-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: It will never rain roses - by Marco - 02-14-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: It will never rain roses - by Moniz - 02-14-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: It will never rain roses - by Rostislav - 02-16-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: It will never rain roses - by Marco - 02-18-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: It will never rain roses - by Moniz - 02-21-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: It will never rain roses - by Rostislav - 02-25-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: It will never rain roses - by Marco - 02-25-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: It will never rain roses - by Moniz - 02-26-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It will never rain roses - by Rostislav - 02-27-2014, 04:16 AM