the Rift

[OPEN] I'll Die Happy Tonight [open]

Coika Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
COIKA
dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight

That’s a really pretty name. She nodded silently at the mare’s compliment. Coika had never thought of her name as pretty or, for that matter, anything other than a name. Of course, she hadn’t heard enough names in her life to have much to compare it to.

Coika found it odd that Adele was so analytical of the available food. Yes, it was strange, but food was food – especially in the dead of winter. Though Adele’s considerations did mildly pique Coika’s curiosity, she doubted that she’d ever think about it again. If nothing else, the mushrooms and mosses were lovely to look at. She noticed the firey mare’s excitement in her questions and tilted her head, wondering how anyone could be so concerned about the properties of food. Adele’s questionable tendencies were dismissed easily enough.

As Adele laughed, Coika thought bitterly toward herself, Perhaps I should just keep my mouth shut. Seems I’ve done nothing but make a mockery of myself since stepping foot in these lands. But Adele was polite enough to explain what she knew. The words meant little to Coika, but they were appreciated nonetheless.

Her expression grew slightly concerned as the mare explained that she’d lost her memory and couldn’t explain herself. Vivid globes glanced away momentarily, then back to the firey mare. A brow quirked at the claim that the fire was harmless. "It doesn't burn at all?" she questioned, her curiosity truly captured now. Ebon hooves gently padded across the mossy floor a few steps, then halted. She wanted to test this idea -- to have proof that the flames were harmless -- but she recalled previous reactions to her curiosity and decided not to push boundaries anymore. "You poor thing," she sympathized. Sure, she was in her own predicament, but she couldn't imagine not even really knowing anything about herself. She'd not judge the mare on this. Surely she suffered enough without any judgmental or presumptuous minds in the mix.

"Do you have a home?" she questioned, unsure of the purpose of such question. Coika hadn't grasped the concept of "home" and certainly didn't have one. She had no ideas of where she could go, much less of where this new face could seek refuge. As far as she could see, she'd be spending her days in this cave system. Granted, she wasn't actively seeking a place to call home, either. "It seems there's much disarray among these lands," she commented, remembering the words of Nato and Elsa.

"talkie talkie talkie"

nothing scares me anymore

Messages In This Thread
I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Coika - 03-03-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Adele - 03-03-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Adele - 03-03-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Adele - 03-05-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Coika - 03-03-2014, 04:39 AM
RE: I'll Die Happy Tonight [open] - by Coika - 03-04-2014, 02:35 AM