Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

0 words.
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Code:
<table width="630px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i60.tinypic.com/14oamio.png') top center no-repeat #221219; padding: 400px 35px 10px 35px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: center; color: #422d36; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px"> <div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 5pt; color: #c6bed0; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.</i></div>

Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#a27589">"chat here."</font>  

<font size= 1px><i>0 words.</i>
<center><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 40pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #624652; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">ERIS</div>
<div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 20pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #624652; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">The Blood Empress</div></center>
</table>

Messages In This Thread
Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 03-04-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 05-02-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 03-04-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 03-08-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 03-12-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 05-08-2014, 07:55 AM