Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Godspeed.

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

0 words.

Code:
<table width="630px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i57.tinypic.com/2qte1r4.jpg') bottom center no-repeat #6d6b66; padding: 10px 25px 570px 25px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #a69f8f; border-top-left-radius: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-bottom-left-radius: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px"> <center><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 40pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #e5dac0; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">ERIS</div>
<div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 20pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #e5dac0; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">The Blood Empress</div></center>
<div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #c4bba5; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>Godspeed.</i></div>

Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#513f11">"chat here."</font>

<font size= 1px><i>0 words.</i>

</table>

Messages In This Thread
Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 03-04-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 05-02-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 03-04-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 03-08-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 03-12-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]] - by Eris_ - 05-08-2014, 07:55 AM