the Rift

Shadows of the Dawn [Moon, Mirage]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The lady appears gradually from the air, her figure becoming more and more solid until finally silver hooves clack on the hardened lava, her silver eyes gleaming. An unusual smile is on her lips, but it quickly fades back to her normal, stoic expression. "You have both been on a long journey," she says, before responding to the words they had spoken at the request of the Night. "Did you find some answers that you were searching for, Rishima? I hope my lessons have taught you well thus far."

A delicate face turns to look at Mirage, a look of familiarity in her eyes of liquid silver. They glitter and dance as she watches to mare for a second, sizing up her reason. A smirk clings to the corners of her lips, just a slight twitch of the muscles, but noticeable to those who watched her closely. Her voice, like a gust of wind, finally rings out in the air. "There is a power in you that does not match your figure at times, Mirage," she begins, her voice mysterious even as she reveals her thoughts. "A demure black mare, even if you are quite mischevious. There is another you hiding underneath the shadow mare."

Her eyes turn to Rishima, and the lady smiles at her pupil. "To better understand darkness, you must have the ability to wield it."

"I will grant you both abilities to aid you in your search for the darkness. With your departure from here, the new magic will be instilled within you. All you need to do is call upon it."

[ Rishima receives the DarkxLight ability to see into the soul and body of another for a brief period of time, and thus gain understanding of their inner workings.

Mirage receives the DarkxEarth ability to shapeshift into a dragon, with a size slightly larger than her body now. ]

Messages In This Thread
Shadows of the Dawn [Moon, Mirage] - by Rishima - 09-03-2012, 09:04 PM
RE: Shadows of the Dawn [Moon, Mirage] - by God of the Moon - 09-04-2012, 09:33 PM