the Rift

Is Your Secret Safe? [Open]

Cyrus Posts: 20
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Semper

CYRUS
In all chaos, there is calculation.

The sound of ice cracking beneath his daggers is relaxing almost, not quite as relaxing as the heat of a battle and hearing the cracking of bones but still it was nice. A light shiver passed over the golden steed's flesh as his teal pools looked over the scarred stallion once more only to lock in on his now airborne companion. One day he wold have one of his own if it killed him to get to it. Although, he preferred one of a different hue...they always seemed to look amazing cloaked in the color of the ocean. His thoughts were interrupted by the momentary blast of heat that erupted from the scaled beast, a shiver of excitement fluttered over his pelt at the sight of the flames.
Sadly they didn't last long before the snow was melted away and grass was shown, then the emerald scales glided easily back to her spot on her bonded's back. The black beast's velvets parted easily after Cyrus introduced himself and an onslaught of lyrics flowed into the brisk Frostfall air. "It's good to meet you, myself and a mare have created an order, an outcast band that grows by the day; we seek power, and I seek the racial cleansing of any who aren't like us." As the stallion continued speaking, Cyrus grew more and more interested. A band of equines fighting for their god-given spot on top of the food chain? The idea of a mare being one of the ones in charge caused the smoky flesh between his nares to curl up ever so slightly, eventually the mare's emotions were sure to get in the way as they nearly always did. "Interested?" Tyradon spoke, tilting his broad skull and harks forward in hopes of catching a reply from the sun-kissed steed.
A fire lit up behind the younger stallion's teal eyes as he fought the corners of his kissers from turning up into a broad grin. "More interested than you would think." Cyrus could feel the excitement cackling like lighting bolts through his being at the thought of his species being in their rightful places. Oh his mother would be so...proud of him.

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Tyradon] && Open
Words;; Three Hundred and Sixty Four
OOC;; Sorry it is so short! I wanted to get it done before I had to get ready for work. it's paining me to post something this short e.e<3

In all Chaos
There is Calculation
please tag cyrus

Messages In This Thread
Is Your Secret Safe? [Open] - by Cyrus - 03-01-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Is Your Secret Safe? [Open] - by Tyradon - 03-01-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Is Your Secret Safe? [Open] - by Cyrus - 03-04-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Is Your Secret Safe? [Open] - by Tyradon - 03-05-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Is Your Secret Safe? [Open] - by Cyrus - 03-09-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Is Your Secret Safe? [Open] - by Tyradon - 03-10-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Is Your Secret Safe? [Open] - by Cyrus - 03-10-2014, 10:12 PM