the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

To have the power to make life was not something I truly understood until that moment. It is what all wants, isn't it? That's why stallions rape, murder and fight, to bring on their genes to the next generation. So tell me, who is indeed the weakest sex? The ones with the power to fulfill or those who bring themselves to the brink of death to get it?

But I got it now, I saw how I was not as weak as my father or anyone else have told me. And to have the choice of who's blood my offspring would carry, was..mindblowing. I forgot what we were talking about, me and Nato, as his last question hung in the air, unanswered.

This was my chance at a new life, a new beginning, one that would be filled with love rather than blood. And if that did not work out, at least I would be in someone's life, bound by eternity. My mind went to Beowulf, the beast I met in the caves and I wondered if he too would offer me the same. But then again, Nato knew of my heritage and the complexity of my being. No, I would place my bet here, at the mercy of the black and white stallion.

"I would." I said finally as I stepped closer into his warmth. "But on one condition - I am to be respected. If you fail to do so, I will kill you in the most horrific way I know how." My blue pools had become more like barbed wires as I spoke, even my voice carried a certain amount of spikes. This was how I would ensure the future, not only for me, but also for my potential child.

Despite my gentle nature, I was still a trained killer, brought up in the mids of death and blood. You can take me away from home, but I will always be a Hiria, even after my death. It is wise to remember that.

@[Nato]

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-27-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 02-28-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-04-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-05-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-06-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Once Upon A Time, There Was A Princess - by Quinn - 03-11-2014, 06:49 AM