the Rift

[OPEN] Life Sucks? Eat More Locoweed

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

"Pull it together, Lace Face." Oxy's voice boomed in my ears, causing a bit of tension to build in my back haunches before I allowed the muscles to loosen back up. The unnamed mare stayed both silent and still as I smothered her in affection, the tears gradually slowing themselves down as I caught my breath. At this time I pulled back, my face slipping past the peg's and looking down at the - apparently - very high Oxy. A strangly comforting laugh rings through the air just as the stranger speaks her name, after hanging on her tongue for a second "Elsa. Are you okay?" My dull eyes shift to the mare, a bright smile attempting to touch tired eyes, only to fail. The Shire is rolling around awkwardly, changing his direction all while still munching on his sweet weeds. "Ag-"

My weak vocals are shut down by the once again speaking Oxy. "You need medication!" Shocked.. No, confused, I look down at the stallion who must be on cloud eleven by now, then back tup to Elsa, a brow raised. Does she know that this is what makes Oxy, Oxy? "You think so?" I nearly whisper, ears pressed forward and randomly twitching, weak legs quivering again all at once. Was he really asking me if I wanted his Locoweed? Without any further hesitation, I dip my brown and black snout into the purple-budded flowers, teeth clamping down on the stems and ripping away from the sandy earth by small mouthfuls. I only do this three times before I actually stop and wonder what the effects will have on me.

"God damn it." I whimper, lifting my face back up into the air, eyes now wide and somewhat worried. "Did I eat too much?" My brain starts to focus on my breathing and I can feel my ears both twitch, then my vision is shifted back to Elsa. What had Oxy called her? I don't remember. Shit, is that a side effect of this shit? I'm panicking now.. That must be a side effect. Realistically no, I an not high one bit, and have just swallowed the last of stem that was sitting between my gums and lip. There no physical way it could get me high that quickly, could it?

My imagination congures up old memories of a some-what high Oxy who was leaned against a tree in the forest, another where he was bitter and angry at the meeting.. But he wasn't high then, that was his problem. He asked me where they were, hadn't he?! I had no idea what these poisonous little darlings were before he came around and began stuffing them into his little purse. What a fag. I am so high right now.

I think.

What?

Tagged: Oxy and @[Elsa]
Ooc: Yes pu-lease Sev, :)
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Life Sucks? Eat More Locoweed - by Oxy - 02-24-2014, 09:45 PM