the Rift

[OPEN] Waste not

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I smell blood. The sweet scent of death ride on the wind and find itself caught in my nostrils. Oh, the sensation it brings - and memories. Dark ones, filled with despair, anger and the loss of control. Even after all these years, it makes my heart thunder and the beast awakens. I want to find the source - need to find it, to fulfill what someone else started. It is like a line of dominoes; if the first one falls, the rest must follow.

So I begin to move, sniffing in the air, to find whatever it is that just left this earth. I search without stopping, always on the move like a predator looking for a carcass. I have never claimed I am like everyone else, as I have known from an early age that I am different.

As I walk among the trees still covered in snow, I know I am on the right track. It grow stronger and soon, too soon, the scenario reveals itself. A horse, horned to the teeth and draped in black, stand over something that may have been a rabbit. From the smell, I can tell it is a stallion and that he is covered in blood. What a pityful death he inflicted on the cute bunny, which I am sure had not posted a threat to anyone.

I move closer then, with my head raised high before I call to the beast: "It's a good day for killing things, is it not?" As I speak, I can not keep the humour out of my voice, as I have not met many as myself. If I am in the right mood, I kill everything with a pulse - no matter how cute or fluffy.

@[Morir]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
Waste not - by Morir - 03-15-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-16-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-16-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-17-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-18-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-19-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Waste not - by Morir - 03-19-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Waste not - by Windwalker - 03-19-2014, 03:55 PM