the Rift

[OPEN] Life Sucks? Eat More Locoweed

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

The lethargic stallion rips away at the purple budded flowers, harvesting his crop and storing it all in his man purse. "What is your name anyway?" What?! Anger washes over my now swimming brain, violet eyes narrowing at the toxic-plant loving moron. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I hiss, dark ears laying back on bright hair. I can't be too upset, when I met him he was more about finding these fucking things than a home.

A reluctant sigh slips between rough lips; I do not have the energy to waste on bitching at this idiot. "It's Agrona." I can feel my legs moving beneath me without my consent, and soon enough I am swept over by a sleepy feeling. What is this shit doing to me? "Snowflake," Oxy has apparently nick-named the mare, doesn't seem too thrilled with the effets of the plant either. Thank god it's not just me feeling it. With ears still titled back, but not laid against flaxen strings, I shift my face from the concerned Elsa and back down to the careless moron. He must be stoned out of his fucking gord right now.. Why else would he just offer us his poison? "You'll be fine." He ends, assuring me -and hopefully Elsa as well- that it wasn't going to go on forever.. I think?

But. What if it does? What if this teeny tiny amount of exposure leads to an ongoing cycle of what Oxy has shown us all since his arrival? I can't do that, god damn it.

"You two need to put me upright," the brown brute laughs, his belly full of purple flowers heaving with each chuckle. My left ear twitches forward and I look up to Elsa. Our bodies combined wouldn't even add up to a full Oxy.. Especially with how disgustingly immanciated I am right now, just plain sick. Instead of slapping him in the face with a few lame fat jokes (even though the draft is also skinny and disgusting looking), I keep my mouth sewed shut and just let my lilac pools fall back down on him. Everything flows in slow motion, Snowflake's face seeming to just melt away from me as it disappears out of the corner of my eye.

Ever so slowly, I allow my distant legs to carry me to Oxy's side and fold beneath me; chest lowering to the groud before my ass end can follow. Hoping that he is still in the same place -and hasn't, oh, who knows, rolled away- I drop my face to the plants again, taking deep breaths to remember the foul smell of the flowers. Really there is nothing foul about them, they look and smell just like any other flower you'd find around here, but hide in strange places. "Snowflake?" I suddenly burst out in a girly giggle, looking around for my winged aquiaintence, but the sky and the beach and the water and even I am melting. When did it get so fucking hot? Where's all the snow?

Tagged: Oxy and @[Elsa]
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Life Sucks? Eat More Locoweed - by Oxy - 02-24-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Life Sucks? Eat More Locoweed - by Elsa - 02-26-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Life Sucks? Eat More Locoweed - by Oxy - 03-03-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Life Sucks? Eat More Locoweed - by Agrona - 03-03-2014, 11:11 AM