the Rift

[PRIVATE] before daylight, Tyradon

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adele & Vera

Adele flicked an ear over at the dragons, noticing their play. It was amusing, poor Vera wasn't nearly as skilled at the art of flying as the jaded reptile bonded to Tyradon. Vera trilled and attempted a few spirals, trying to loop around her playmate. The little ivory reptile did her best to mirror the other dragon's moves, some of them were more successful than others. Well, it was a start.
"I will try and fill you in on as much as I can," Tyradon offered. Adele looked up at her brother with all the gratefulness she could portray through a look. She had lost everything, and now, here was the closest thing to a savior that she knew; her very own brother.
"Thank you," Adele smiled, feeling oddly blissful. As if she was at peace. It made sense that she would be, she had just found every answer to the questions she had about herself. What a strange concept. Adele probably knew more about the anatomy of lizards than she knew about herself.
A soft chuckle fell from Tyradon's lips as he started to begin his story. It had been years since they had last encountered each other, so much must have happened. "I left Anarore and took my own herd out in the wilderness - I spent my years destroying unicorn and pegasus scum, cleansing the world of their filth. But it caught up with me, and a unicorn with powerful magic took my own powers from me, and reverted Cynder to a hatchling. We wandered for a few months, getting our collective strength back, then came here."
What had happened to the pair more recently was sad, but the rest of his history was pretty impressive, nothing she wouldn't expect from her own fl - wait. '..unicorn and pegasus scum..' They were scum to her. She had met very few of them, that was true, but the ones she had encountered weren't all that bad. They were strange, with odd customs, but they weren't a waste of space or anything. They deserved a right to live, too, didn't they? Obviously Tyradon didn't think so. Adele trusted his judgment, taking the words to heart while blending them with her own views.
They were not scum and she would not kill one without reason, but they were to be avoided at all costs.
"Now, myself and a mare are creating a regime - the next generation of Helovia, ready to seize power and push the false kings from their thrones. You will join us?"
Sounded promising. Even though it sounded like a question, Adele knew it wasn't. But she had no problem with joining Tyradon's Regime, supporting his cause. He was her brother after all.
"Of course," Adele stated without hesitation, excitement gleaming in her eyes. What an adventure she had stumbled upon.

Messages In This Thread
before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 03-03-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Tyradon - 03-05-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 03-05-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Tyradon - 03-12-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 03-13-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Tyradon - 03-18-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 03-18-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Tyradon - 03-24-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 03-27-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Tyradon - 04-01-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: before daylight, Tyradon - by Adele - 04-03-2014, 11:42 PM