[PRIVATE] Who's the fairest of them all? {Voodoo}

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The horned mare notes that she had seen a fat hare, making it clear to you exactly why she had taken off again. Damn mutt needs to learn to stick around. She's going to give you a fucking heart attack one day we grumble below our breath, crossing our arms like pissed off six-year-olds, but you ignore us, your nose already touching her soft white fur by this time. A gruff throat-clearing allows us to watch the red-filtered view lift from the dead earth and back up to the ivory female, the smile lowering into a shy grin like a blushing middle schooler. Confused words tumble from the mare who was apparently not very happy with your unfocused attention.

"How do you keep her around? Isn't she wild?" Ouija slides down into her belly, lying her head on her big puppy paws, still staying quiet. "She's my companion." you begin, both red tipped ears scooping toward the mare, who's mane you have yet to learn. "Are you new to Helovia?" Your voice is warm and raspy as usual, nothing but curiosity filling the air. Likely we cough, also irritated that the mutt gets more attention than us. If she is from the outside worlds, it would explain her not having had seen a companion before; you hadn't either before you came here.. Even if it was a short two years that had been spent outside of the walls.

"Companions are.. Typical around here I guess. It's a weird thing to explain, and I actually don't know very much about it... I just know that as soon as I found her, I knew I was supposed to take care of her." the warmth that fills your chest as you speak of your bonded reaches her, making her tail pay the earth twice before she rolls onto her side happily, stretching out to rub her face against your ankle. "There's so much unexplainable magic here that I couldn't begin to touch on it to explain to you." And with the amount you've been talking, I really don't think she fucking cares.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Sheba]
Ooc: I am SOOO sorry this took so long to reply to! I thought I had like, a week ago, and when I realized I hadn't the other day I just had no muse for him! D: Don't hate me! Lol,

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's the fairest of them all? {Voodoo} - by Voodoo - 03-18-2014, 10:13 PM