the Rift

[OPEN] You Can't Take Me, I'm Free

Asch Posts: 25
Deceased
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 8 Months
Brit

Asch and Arwen

It is the moment Asch has been waiting for. There is a glow in Arah's eyes that she knows, for she has seen it when Arwen has a fit, or when she feared the wraiths would come farther from their taunting at the mouth of the cave. It is a mother bear gnashing her teeth to protect her cubs. Doubtful though she is that she is included in that plural version of a title, she knows now is not the time for idle musings. Arah speaks softly at first, a rage Asch is foreign to dripping like venom from her lips. It is meant for herself, not for the girls wrapped round each other like an infinity loop; where one ends, the other begins, for they are endless and connected as one being. A soul divided. As Arwen slumbers fitfully, Asch watches, green-flecked golden eyes glowing in the pale light that reflects off the colors within. Forever on guard. She is a faithful watchdog, alert and focused, assuring that nothing passes through her to harm her beloved sister. Sleep has not come to her, for she fears if she closes her eyes for even a moment, the racist pig will sink his claws into the yielding flesh of her twin. It haunts her, and so she has not slept since they have been captured. When she has it was fitful and useless, only tiring her further. Arah's presence could only do so much to keep her coherent and conscious, but it worked, and so Asch found no need to complain.

When Arah moves away, Asch springs into action. She can afford no wasted time. She stands, picking her legs up and placing them over Arwen, a protective cage around her just in case one of the cow bitch's lackeys came to stop them. They'd have to go through her body first, and like hell she'd let them get to Arwen before her blood was smeared across the snow and her body defiled to the point of nonexistence. But there is a bitter smugness, for she knows even then her sister can reanimate her. Even in death she will fight by her sister's side as an unfeeling soldier. It was all she could hope for.

Golden nose reaches to nudge at her sister urgently. "Wennie, you have to wake up. We have to leave now." She butts her head gently against her twin, horns soft with the impact, voice electrifying in hopes of rousing her. Pulling lightly at her mane and bumping into the soft area behind her shoulder, against her ribs. "Rise, soul sister. We have little time." Only then does she glance around, predatory and protective, before lifting and shifting her legs to allow Arwen the space to move. All the while she is prodding and nudging, desperate to leave. They only have until Arah's challenge finishes, failed or otherwise. It leaves a window of time that they have to utilize. The journey to the Basin is long, and the threat of capture before they return in time is high. They must leave now.

----------

Escape thread. This takes place during Arah's challenge of Tyradon and Confutatis' challenge of Seele, assuming since Confutatis has not returned and the challenge is not judged that they coincide. Arwen and Asch are escaping together.

Messages In This Thread
You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Asch - 03-19-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arwen - 03-19-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arwen - 04-11-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Delinne - 03-19-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Morir - 03-19-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Asch - 03-19-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Moniz - 03-19-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Random Event - 03-19-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Confutatis - 03-20-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Delinne - 04-02-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free - by Arah - 04-09-2014, 07:51 PM